Here at move2spain we will provide you with a reliable and professional service.
- Meeting the property. First of all, we will arrange a meeting in your home with you so you can meet us and also to evaluate the attributes of your property.
- Agreement signing. We sign an agreement that allows us to marketing your property and use all our tools to find potential buyers for your property.
- We take pictures of your property and we will use them with marketing proposals.
We offer a strong internet presence and a multi country exposure as we work with several national and international property portals, we also use mail marketing tailored four your property and targeted to specific buyers.
- When we have buyers interested in your property we offer full cooperation on showings ensuring quality and control.
- Once we have found a potential buyer to your property we will make all the arrangements and scheduling required prior closing the sale.
There will be a pre-purchase agreement first that will take place along with the payment of a deposit. After that a date will be arranged for the public notary in order to complete the purchasing process by signing it and handing over the rest of the money, keys and ownership.
In order for us to sell your property, we require some documents:
Full name and contact details of Legal Representative
Copy of the Tittle Deeds
Habitation License (Cédula de Habitabilidad)
Last electricity Bill
Last water Bill
Last paid SUMA receipt
Energy Efficient Certificate (C.E.E)
Certificate from the Administrator of the community as a proof that all community fees are paid up to date.